Raiding The Rock Vault, the ultimate rock experience, celebrated its 1,000th performance on Saturday, Nov. 25 and is performing a special series of shows through Wednesday, Nov. 29 at Vinyl inside Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas. The week-long celebration features encores for the first time and special performances by past and present band members. The series of shows recognizes several milestones including:
- 1,000 Raiding The Rock Vault shows since its launch in 2012.
- Raiding The Rock Vault’s fifth year anniversary. The rock show debuted at the Mayan Theater in Los Angeles on November 29, 2012.
- Voted “Best Tribute Show” in Las Vegas Review-Journal’s 2017 Best of Las Vegas Awards. This award marks the fourth consecutive win for the rock show after being awarded “Best Musical” (2014, 2015) and “Best Tribute Show” (2016, 2017).
- Awarded “Best Limited Engagement Show 2017” by the Branson Show Awards.
- Raiding the Rock Vault plays a special show December 1, 2017 in Acapulco Mexico at the Mundo Imperial Resort with special guest Bobby Kimball of TOTO as part of the Riviera Bike Fest. Click here for ticket info (Ticketmaster).
- Raiding the Rock Vault will return to the Starlite Theatre in Branson during 2018, click here for the schedule.
The show’s all-star lineup includes Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member Howard Leese [Guitar] (Heart), Dave Amato [Guitar] (REO Speedwagon), Rowan Robertson [Guitar] (Dio), Hugh McDonald [Bass] (Bon Jovi), Jay Schellen [Drums] (Asia, Yes), Michael T. Ross [Keyboards] (Lita Ford, Hardline), Andrew Freeman [Lead Vocals] (The Offspring, Last in Line, Lynchmob), Robin McAuley [Lead Vocals] (MSG, Survivor), Paul Shortino [Lead Vocals] (Rough Cutt, Quiet Riot), Mark Boals [Lead Vocals] (Dokken, Yngwie J. Malmsteen) and Cian Coey [Lead Vocals] (Meat Loaf, We Will Rock You, Dweezil Zappa).
Raiding the Rock Vault brings the history of rock ‘n’ roll to life, featuring classic anthems by the biggest acts in music including The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Free, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Queen, Boston, Kansas, U2, Aerosmith, Van Halen, AC/DC, Pat Benatar, Foreigner, Heart, Journey, Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, Supertramp and many more.
Raiding the Rock Vault performs Saturday to Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. Tickets start at $69 (plus applicable taxes and service fees) at the Hard Rock Hotel box office, by calling 888.9.AXS.TIX or online at www.axs.com. A Rock Star Package upgrade is available for $100 and includes a show program, a meet and greet and photo opportunity with the rock stars prior to the show.